Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 31 st week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were going down
- The demand for tomatoes was still active
- The supply of white cabbages grew, while prices decreased
- Chinese cabbages became less expensive
- Prices of red beets and brown onions went down
- Early apples became less expensive
- Blueberry prices grew
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?