Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 31 st week of 2019
- Cucumber prices remained stable
- Tomato prices collapsed
- Red beet and carrot sales rates remained moderate
- Onion prices continued to go down
- Potato prices went up slightly
- Prices of early apples remained stable
- Blueberries became less expensive
- Melons and watermelons again became less expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?