Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 32 nd week of 2019
- Cucumber pricing was mixed
- Sellers did not revise their prices of hothouse tomatoes
- An increase in demand enabled white cabbage growers to raise their prices
- Carrot sales rates fell
- Red beets became more expensive
- Onion growers reduced their prices
- Potato prices were going down
- Fruit growers started shipping middle-season varieties of apples
- Prices of melons and watermelons remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?