Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 32 nd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were going down
- The supply of hothouse tomatoes went up
- Red cabbage prices decreased
- Carrots became less expensive due to a seasonal factor
- Onion prices remained stable
- Potato trading rates were rather active
- The demand for Conference pears was stable
- Growers raised their blueberry prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?