Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 32 nd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- The demand for carrots was low, and their prices went down
- Prices of onions and potatoes went up
- Blueberry growers raised their prices
- The demand for apples was not high
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?