Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 33 nd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Negative price trend was observed in the red beet and carrot market
- Trade in onions was more active
- Potato prices were growing
- Blueberries became more expensive
- The supply of domestic apples went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?