Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 34 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- Sellers managed to raise their tomato prices
- Chinese and red cabbages became more expensive
- Onion prices went down
- Potatoes became slightly less expensive
- The demand for apples was moderate
- Blueberry prices were going down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?