Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 34 th week of 2019
- Prices of greenhouse cucumbers and tomatoes went up
- Trade in red beets and carrots was not active
- Onions became less expensive
- The supply of blueberries was going down
- The majority of growers finished their peach season
- Exporters’ demand for watermelons went down
- Apple prices grew
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?