Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 35 th week of 2019
- The demand for cucumbers was not active
- Tomato prices kept on growing
- White cabbage farmers reduced their prices
- Red beet, carrot and onion prices remained stable
- Trade in potatoes was rather active
- The pear market remained stable
- Blueberry prices went down again
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?