Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 35 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went up
- The supply of tomatoes was abundant
- White cabbage prices decreased
- Red beet sales rates remained low
- Onion prices started growing
- Potatoes became less expensive
- The citrus market remained stable
- The supply of domestic melons was decreasing
- The demand for watermelons was not high
- Grape price range widened
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?