Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 36 th week of 2019
- Greenhouse farms started selling their new cucumber crop
- Growers from the southern regions raised their tomato prices
- White cabbage prices went down
- The supply of carrots grew
- Red beet sales rates remained stably low
- Onions sales rates were stable
- Farmers rarely revised their potato prices
- Bananas became less expensive
- Mandarin price range widened
- The supply of melons and watermelons went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?