Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 36 th week of 2019
- Greenhouse farms started shipping their new cucumber crop
- The demand for tomatoes worsened
- White cabbage growers reduced their prices
- Red cabbages became more expensive
- Red beet and carrot sales rates were not active
- Potato prices were decreasing due to a seasonal factor
- The demand for apples was high
- Domestic farmers started selling their first volumes of Conference pears
- The demand for blueberries remained active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?