Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 36 th week of 2019
- Prices of greenhouse cucumbers and tomatoes kept on decreasing
- White cabbage sales rates remained stable
- The demand for red beets and carrots was not high
- Onion prices continued to decrease
- Potatoes became less expensive again
- The supply of watermelons was going down
- The demand for apples was slightly higher
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?