Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 37 th week of 2019
- Greenhouse centers raised their cucumber prices
- The supply of tomatoes was abundant
- The white cabbage market remained stable
- The red beet and carrot market changed slightly
- Onion prices did not change week-over-week
- The demand for potatoes was not high
- The supply of blueberries kept on decreasing
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?