Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 37 th week of 2019
- Sellers raised their cucumber prices at the end of the week
- The supply of tomatoes was abundant
- White cabbage sales rates remained stable
- Sellers managed to maintain their previous onion prices
- Potato sales rates went up
- Growers did not revise their apple prices
- The Ukrainian melon and watermelon season came to an end
- The banana market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?