Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 38 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing within the whole week
- The supply of tomatoes went down
- White cabbages became more expensive
- Farmers said of an increase in demand for red beets and carrots
- The demand for onions started growing
- The apple market remained stable
- The supply of citrus fruits went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?