Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 38 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing
- Tomato sellers did not revise their price range
- White and red cabbages became less expensive
- The red beet and carrot market was not active
- The onion market remained relatively stable
- Apple prices were going down
- Conference pears were not in demand
- Blueberry price situation was mixed
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?