Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 41 st week of 2019
- The cucumber market changed slightly
- Tomato growers managed to raise their prices
- Chinese cabbages became less expensive
- Trade in red beets and carrots was rather active
- Onion prices remained stable
- Potato farmers did not revise their prices
- The apple market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?