Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 41 st week of 2019
- Cucumber prices sharply grew
- The supply of field-grown tomatoes fell
- White cabbage prices remained stable
- Onion prices stabilized
- Red beet and carrot sales rates were low
- Potato trading rates went down
- The demand for apples increased
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?