Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 43 rd week of 2019
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Tomato prices went down in southern regions
- White cabbage prices remained stable
- Red beets and carrots became more expensive
- Potato prices went up slightly
- Banana sales rates slowed down
- The demand for oranges remained stable
- The supply of grapefruits went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?