Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 43 rd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were going down
- The demand for tomatoes was not high
- Chinese cabbage growers reduced their prices
- Red beets became less expensive
- Farmers reduced prices of red onions
- Potato sales rates remained stable
- Pear prices went down slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?