Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 43 rd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices continued to grow
- Traders started importing Turkish tomatoes
- White cabbage prices went down due to a seasonal factor
- Red beets and carrots became less expensive
- The onion market remained stable
- Potato prices went down
- The demand for apples was not active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?