Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 45 th week of 2019
- The supply of domestic cucumbers went down
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- White cabbage prices remained stable
- Onion growers did not revise their prices
- Trade in red beets and carrots was rather active
- Potato prices stabilized
- Pear prices grew
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?