Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 45 th week of 2019
- Importers started offering Turkish cucumbers
- Tomato prices went down
- Trade in white cabbages was more active
- Red beet and carrot trading rates were low
- Onion growers did not revise their prices
- The demand for apples remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?