Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 46 th week of 2019
- The tomato market remained relatively stable
- The demand for high-quality white cabbage went up
- Farmers managed to raise prices of high-quality onions
- The apple market changed slightly
- The demand for bananas was not active
- The supply of Turkish oranges went up
- Mandarin price range was stable
- Turkey was the main supplier of grapefruits
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?