Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 46 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices continued to grow
- Trade in tomatoes was not active
- White cabbage prices went down
- Red beets and carrots became less expensive due to low demand
- Onion prices remained stable
- The demand for potatoes was not high
- Apple growers rarely revised their prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?