Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 47 th week of 2019
- Sellers managed to maintain their previous cucumber prices
- The tomato market changed slightly
- White cabbage sales rates remained rather low
- Prices of high-quality carrots went up
- Red beet sakes rates remained stable
- The onion market changed slightly
- The supply of potatoes remained abundant
- Apple sales rates accelerated
- Sellers were unsatisfied with the demand for bananas
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?