Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 47 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices continued to grow
- The supply of Moroccan tomatoes went up
- Trade in white and Chinese cabbages was not active
- Red cabbages became less expensive
- Red beet and carrot sales rates remained extremely low
- Onion price remained stable
- The apple market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?