Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 47 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices kept on growing
- Tomato sales rates were low
- The demand for carrots was not active
- Farmers preferred to keep high-quality onions in storage
- Potato prices went down due to low demand
- Apple prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?