Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 48 th week of 2019
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Higher tomato prices resulted in a decrease in demand
- White cabbage prices continued to go down
- Farmers reduced their carrot prices
- The red beet market changed slightly
- The onion segment remained rather stable
- Apple sales rates were active
- The supply of bananas went down slightly
- Oranges became more expensive
- Mandarin price range widened
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?