Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 48 th week of 2019
- Prices of Spanish cucumbers kept on growing
- The supply of domestic tomatoes was limited
- Brassica sales rates remained low
- Red beet and carrot trading rates were not active
- Onion growers did not revise their prices
- Potato sales rates remained stable
- The apple market changed slightly
- The demand for pears was rather stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?