Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 48 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- The white cabbage market remained stable
- The demand for carrots was extremely low
- Onion sales rates were stable
- Trade in potatoes was not active
- The demand for apples went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?