Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 49 th week of 2019
- Greenhouse centers were raising their cucumber prices
- The demand for tomatoes did not change week-on-week
- White cabbage sales rates remained stable
- Carrots became slightly more expensive
- Red beet sale rates went up
- The demand for onions increased
- Farmers said of lower demand for potatoes
- Growers reduced their minimum prices of apples
- Banana sales rates remained low
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?