Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 49 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing
- Spain and Morocco were the main suppliers of tomatoes
- Trade in red cabbages was more active
- Growers did not hurry with selling high-quality red beets and carrots
- Onion prices remained stable
- Potato sales rates did not change
- The demand for apples was stably high
- Prices of Conference pears went up slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?