Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 50 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices continued to grow
- Tomato prices remained stable
- Growers raised prices of high-quality white cabbage
- Carrots became slightly less expensive
- Red beet sale rates went up
- The demand for potatoes was not active
- Apple sales rates remained low
- The citrus and banana market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?