Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 50 th week of 2019
- The demand for cucumbers somewhat worsened
- Sellers raised prices of imported tomatoes
- Trade in Chinese cabbages was more active
- Red beet and carrot prices remained stable
- Red onions became less expensive
- The demand for potatoes was stable
- Growers did not revise their prices of Conference pears
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?