Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 51 st week of 2019
- Cucumber prices continued to grow
- Growers managed to raise their tomato prices
- White cabbages became less expensive
- Red beet sales rates went down
- Onion prices remained stable
- The demand for potatoes was not active
- The apple market changed slightly
- Mandarins were in the most active demand among citrus fruits
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?