Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 51 st week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- The demand for Chinese cabbages was more active
- White cabbage trading rates remained weak
- Onion prices were stable
- The demand for high-quality potatoes went up
- Apple and pear sales rates remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?