Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 51 st week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were rapidly growing
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- White cabbage prices went down due to low demand
- The onion market remained stable
- Potato sales rates were weak
- The demand for apples went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?