Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 52 nd week of 2019
- The demand for cucumbers remained high
- Imported produce accounted for the largest part of the tomato supply
- White cabbage prices kept on going down
- Carrot trading rates went down
- The demand for red beets was more active
- The onion market remained stable
- Farmers managed to raise prices of high-quality potatoes
- Apple sales rates were rather high
- The supply of citrus fruits kept on growing
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?