Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 52 nd week of 2019
- The demand for cucumbers went down
- Spain and Morocco were the largest suppliers of tomatoes
- The market for white and Chinese cabbages changed slightly
- The demand for red cabbage was not high
- Potato prices remained stable
- The onion market changed slightly
- The demand for Conference pears was weak
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?