Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 2 nd week of 2020
- The demand for cucumbers was extremely low
- Sellers had to reduce their tomato prices
- Growers raised prices of high-quality white cabbage
- The carrot market changed slightly
- Prices of high-quality red beets grew
- Onion sales rates remained stably high
- The potato market changed slightly
- Apple prices kept on growing
- Bananas were in rather low demand within the whole week
- Sellers reduced their prices for oranges
- The demand for mandarins remained stable
- Lemon trading rates were not active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?