Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 2 nd week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were rapidly growing thanks to active demand
- Imported produce accounted for the largest part of the tomato supply
- Chinese cabbage prices somewhat went up
- The demand for white cabbages grew, but sellers did not hurry with raising their prices
- Red beet and carrot sales rates have been stable within several weeks in a row
- The potato market changed slightly
- Stocks of high-quality apples went down, and growers managed to raise their prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?