Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 2 nd week of 2020
- Cucumber trading rates were rather high
- Turkish produce accounted for the largest part of the tomato supply
- The demand for white cabbage somewhat went up
- Trade in red beets and carrots was more active, but their prices remained stable
- Sellers rarely revised their potato prices despite more active sales rates
- Apple prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?