Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 6 th week of 2020
- Domestic growers started shipping their first volumes of cucumbers in this season
- Imported produce still accounted for the largest part of the tomato supply
- Brassica prices remained stable
- The demand for red beets and carrots was not high
- Potato prices went down
- Apples became less expensive
- The demand for export-quality pears remained active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?