Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 6 th week of 2020
- Domestic growers started their cucumber season
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- The demand for high-quality white cabbages somewhat went up
- Carrot prices remained stale despite no changes in demand
- Onion prices went down slightly
- Potato sales rates remained low
- Apple sales rates went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?