Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 7 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices kept on going down
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- The demand for high-quality white cabbage remained stable
- Red beet and carrot trading rates were not active
- Onion sales rates were rather high
- The demand for potatoes was weak
- Apple prices went up
- Banana sales rates slowed down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?