Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 7 th week of 2020
- Growers had to reduce their cucumber prices
- Imported produce accounted for the largest part of tomato supply
- Chinese cabbage trading rates went up
- The demand for red beets and carrots remained low
- The supply of imported onions went up
- Potato sales rates were not active
- Growers managed to raise their apple prices
- Pear sales remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?