Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 7 th week of 2020
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Greenhouse growers did not manage to raise their prices
- White cabbage farmers managed to raise their prices
- Farmers said of stable sales of carrots
- Red beet sales rates were not high
- The onion market remained stable
- Apple growers rarely revised their prices
- Banana trading rates were not active
- Orange price range widened
- The supply of Pakistani mandarins kept on growing
- Imports of Turkish lemons went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?