Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 10 th week of 2020
- Polish greenhouse growers managed to raise their cucumber prices
- The tomato market changed slightly
- Brassica price range remained stable
- The demand for red beets and carrots remained low
- Imports of Dutch onions went down
- Potato trading rates went up
- Apple prices remained stable
- Prices of Conference pears grew
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?